Education is something that is essential for every student. However, it is not necessary that every student can afford one. A major reason can be lack of finance. Daunting expenses means hundreds of thousand students can’t pursue their career goal.
It won’t be wrong to say that life without good higher education can leave a student disabled. To save students from such daunting future, Beeboom introduces a scholarship program. We at Beeboom care for students who cannot receive higher education due financial issues. Therefore, we are pleased to introduce a new and our very first attempt to raise a single individual with ‘Beeboom Scholarship’. This scholarship will not only offer students finance for education, but for a better future.
This scholarship aims to put in a particular amount into a student’s education, yearly. Furthermore, we plan to double the amount of the scholarship the following year. make it double amount to this scholarship the following year.
Amount for the Scholarship
A student will be provided with $1000 for educational expenses. This amount will be increased according to the need, next year. This amount will strictly be given to the applicant only for education.
To avoid any kind of misuse of the amount, we have set eligibility criteria. Besides, it is necessary for every student to get equal chance.
- The students who are pursuing their education or higher education from an accredited college or institute.
- Both graduates and under-graduates can apply for this scholarship.
- They should be enrolled in some course in college.
Steps to follow to apply for the Scholarship
Applying for the scholarship is intentionally designed in a simplistic manner so that any student form any college can apply easily. However, final selection will be done as per the guidelines only.
- Write an essay on the topic ‘How 3d printing can change the world’. The words should be above 1200.
- The submission date is December 31, 2020.
- All the applications will be sent to email@example.com.
- The documents should be in word format; any other format will not be accepted.
- In the scholarship application, mentioning your full name, age, gender, university’s name, city phone number and email address clearly is important.
- The essay will be selected on the basis of its uniqueness and creativity.
- Copies or plagiarised essay will not be selected at any cost. If it is found plagiarised, the applicant will be disqualified immediately.
- If the aspired applicant submits his/her essay after the deadline, their essay will be scrutinized on this basis of its creativity and with the thought it is written.
- The winner will be notified on email by January 31, 2021.
The applicants will be judged purely on the basis of essay. The essay should be written with a thought of conveying the message creatively. Hence, essays grammar and sentence structure should be top-notch
Information collected for applicants will be kept only for internal use only. No information collected, will at any cost, be given to third party.
Deadline: December 31, 2020