The new Realme Smart Plug with Remote Wi-Fi Control finally launched in India. The sale would start on the 16th of October. The Realme Smart Plug initially priced at Rs. 799.
The Realme smart plug, designed to remotely control your appliance over Wi-Fi from distance via the Realme Link application. This would help you, make your application smart. So, now it doesn’t matter whether you are outside the house, in the kitchen, or in the bedroom. You can still operate and do wonders. Like if you plan to go out and due to some reason cannot return early, you can turn on the lights of the house from your location to create a lively atmosphere at your house.
This Realme Smart Plug with distant Wi-Fi control helps you in the following ways:
- It controls your electric fans, lamps, and lights remotely, thus helps you switch to a new lifestyle.
- It sets for you a charging schedule, so you need not worry about your uncharged devices.
Realme Smart Plug with Remote Wi-Fi also supports voice assistants i.e. also controlled via Google Assistant as well as Amazon Alexa. You just need to give simple voice commands for example “Ok Google, please turn on the lights”, “Ok Google, please turn off the lights”, “Alexa, and please turn on the lamp”.
Realme Smart Plug also features five-layer safety protections. The following are some points:
- It supports the wide-input range of at least 100-200V.
- It also features a safety shutter for children, so as to avoid security issues.
- A flame-retardant of about 750(degree) C V0.
- Embedded with features that enables the plug from overheating.
- Surge protection of about 2000V.
The setup is so simple as Realme Smart Plug. You just need to follow 3 easy steps and connect the plug through your phone very easily. The steps are as follows:
- Connect the light to the power source.
- Hold the switch for at least five to six seconds, until you see the red blinking light.
- Open your “Realme Link” application to add the device.
- The pairing of a device takes around a minute. In the first step of pairing, you need to set up the device.
- Nest, just register the device.
- You can also name the device accordingly so that you can search it more easily from next time.
The specifications of the Realme Smart Plug are as follows:
- As already discussed, it supports five-layer safety protection.
- The input voltage of around 100-250V
- The maximum current output is 6A.
- The power-rated is 50/60 Hertz.
- The size is 44.5 x 54.5 x 32 mm.
- It features a 3-pin design.
- It weighs for 74.6 grams.
- The Realme Smart Plug used 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.